We wanted to start the first post with some of our favorite, must-do, can’t-miss, won’t-miss 14 bits of advice. TAKE.THESE.WITH.YOU.ALWAYS.

1.Quality sleep Read this clearly. Stop checking your phone an hour before you sleep & use a night-mode on it. Absolutely no electronics before you sleep – read a book, finish your chores or go for a walk. There are many ways to relax before you sleep. Also, Irrespective of when you sleep or nap, do not do it with your makeup on. Especially the eye makeup. We cannot emphasize how important it is. You’ll see more posts for DIY solutions to remove makeup

2.Stay Hydrated Drink as much water, green juices, coconut water as possible. Fruits? We prefer eating them. They say 8 glasses a day, we say 8 and maybe much more. Your skin will reflect the magic

3.Active day – Be physically active for at least 30-minutes each day. If you are not sure what to do, just walk!

4.Track your finances– Be smart, track your finances. Set 40% of your net income aside and plan the remaining 60% for expenses and hobbies. You own this game

    5.Groom yourself – Neat eyebrows-check, ironed clothes-check, managed hair-check – the golden three mantras! There are many more grooming items, but these three mantras take you very far. You are precious so take care of yourself. Physical appearances do not judge a person, but they sure make the first impressions

6.Take your multi-vitamins – Especially B-12, Iron and Omega-3s. Thank you.

7.Own nude-colored lingerie – These are your best friends. We will tell you more in our future posts.

8.An essential wardrobe capsule – This should include a fitted white button-down shirt, perfectly fitting jeans, comfortable t-shirts in three basic colors (black, white, grey), quality shades, diamond studs, a string of pearls and a great pair of nude colored pumps

9.Have plants in your home– Are you lazy? Just get a lucky bamboo or a money plant. They are low maintenance. Plants cheer up space and bring happiness

10. Recycle and Conserve– Recycle plastic & paper. For example: Take your own cool, funky grocery bag to market. Conserve electricity, water, food and everything precious. You owe this to the planet and it’s all good karma.

11.Stay confident and speak your mind– Do we have to say more?

12.Stay connected– Speak to your parents regularly, speak to your old friends regularly, speak to your new friends regularly. This is your world, and you need to keep it tight

13.Get Smart – Read the headlines every day to be in the loop. Also, avoid buying foods that are out of season, have preservatives or have more than 10 ingredients on the packaging

14. Keep ‘bitching’ minimal– Women are associated with this and we know we do, don’t we? Like The Secret says, you attract the energy that you give out. Venting after a hot discussion is totally cool if it is restricted to that situation and not prolonged. Discussing somebody’s personals, out-of-context bad-mouthing and nagging is not cool. Be a classier you, be the bigger person and let it go. Meditation & breathing my friend should be your friend too

We hope you enjoyed the post and have taken away a thing or two. Don’t forget to share this with all the women you love. See you soon!

Stay fabulous beauties!







  1. After looking over a few of the blog articles on your web page, I truly like your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site as well and let me know your opinion.|

  2. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100 sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks|

  3. I simply couldn’t depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info an individual supply to your guests? Is going to be again ceaselessly in order to check up on new posts|

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *